He has developed a stellar reputation in the Atlanta and national business community for integrity, thought leadership, executive coaching, leadership development, business relationship building, successful execution and innovative talent strategy.
Randy is the award-winning author of six books, including Something More: The Professional’s Pursuit of a Meaningful Life, which was released in February, 2013 and his newest book, LANDED! Proven Job Search Strategies for Today’s Professional, which was released in December, 2013. All of Randy’s books are available on Amazon.
He is a board member of Growing Leaders, an international non-profit focused on developing leadership and character in young people and an advisory board member for the Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class. He is also on the board of the Autism Society of Georgia and Legatus – Atlanta Chapter. He is a co-founder of the Annual Atlanta Catholic Business Conference and the Integrated Catholic Life eMagazine. Randy is Adjunct Faculty for the Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University and a 1989 graduate of the University of Georgia. He has been married for 20 years and has two sons.
Speaking topics include:
- Best and worst practices for building authentic business relationships
- Thriving in the “Relationship Economy”
- Developing an intentional talent strategy for an organization of any size
- Leveraging LinkedIn and traditional networking to make meaningful professional connections
- Advanced LinkedIn strategy
- The role of authenticity in work
- Practical servant leadership
- How to pursue a meaningful life
- Building a personal brand in the marketplace
- Innovative and proven job search strategies
- Career and leadership development for a new generation of professionals
- Bridging the generation gap in the workplace
- Practical career wisdom