Randy Hain is the founder and president of Serviam Partners, which he launched in 2013. With a successful 25-year career in senior leadership roles, corporate talent and executive recruiting, he is a sought after executive coach for senior leaders at some of the best-known companies in the U.S. who are seeking candid and expert guidance on how to overcome obstacles to their success or develop new leadership skills. He is also an expert at onboarding and cultural assimilation for senior leaders as well as helping senior leadership teams improve trust, collaboration and candid communication. Serviam Partners also offers consulting/coaching for companies, teams and individual business leaders looking to develop more authentic and effective business relationships both inside and outside their organizations. Randy Hain’s deep expertise in business relationships is a true area of differentiation for him and Serviam Partners.
Randy is the award-winning author of seven books, including Something More: The Professional’s Pursuit of a Meaningful Life and LANDED! Proven Job Search Strategies for Today’s Professional. His latest book is Special Children, Blessed Fathers: Encouragement for Fathers of Children with Special Needs. All of Randy’s books are available on Amazon.
He is a longtime board member of Growing Leaders, an international non-profit focused on developing leadership and character in young people and a past member of the Board of Trustees for the Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership. He is also a past board member of the National Catholic Partnership on Disability and is passionate about promoting autism awareness. Randy is a 1989 graduate of the University of Georgia. He has been married for over 20 years and has two sons.
Speaking topics include:
- Best practices for building authentic business relationships
- Optimizing client engagement
- Onboarding for leaders
- Thriving in the “Relationship Economy”
- Candor in the workplace
- Being intentional in managing your calendar
- Leveraging LinkedIn and traditional networking to make meaningful professional connections
- The role of authenticity in work
- Practical servant leadership
- How to pursue a meaningful life
- Building a personal brand in the marketplace
- Career and leadership development for a new generation of professionals
- Bridging the generation gap in the workplace
- Practical career wisdom